A fabulous Potpourri of science projects, explorations, techniques, and ideas!
Looking to wow the judges at the science fair this year?
Janice VanCleave’s A+ Science Fair Projects has everything you need to put together a winning entry, with detailed advice on properly planning your project, from choosing a topic and collecting your facts to designing experiments and presenting your findings.
Featuring all-new experiments as well as time-tested projects collected from Janice VanCleave’s A+ series, this easy-to-follow guide gives you an informative introduction to the science fair process. You get thirty-five complete starter projects on various topics in astronomy, biology, chemistry, earth science, and physics, including explorations of:
* The angular distance between celestial bodies
* The breathing rate of goldfish
* Interactions in an ecosystem
* Nutrient differences in soils
* Heat transfer in the atmosphere
* Magnetism from electricity
* And much more!